March 28, 2006

Bird Cage

November 16, 2005

Po: I like the two cages at the zoo park so that the birds don’t fly away. Daddy, will you take me there again?
Daddy: Yes, when we go the zoo again I’ll take you there.
Po: Will mommy come?
Daddy: I don’t know. She might not.
Po: Why won’t she come?
Daddy: Because she doesn’t like zoos.
Po: Why doesn’t she like zoos?
Daddy: Because she doesn’t like seeing animals and birds all caged up.
Po: But why?
Daddy: Because the animals and birds can’t go wherever they want. Just like Powie is free to go wherever he wants, the animals also want that.
Po: Just like Powie wants to go to the Ferris wheel the birds also want to go wherever they want.
Daddy: Yes.
[jabbering continues]
Po: Will you get me a cage so I can keep a bird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home