March 28, 2006

Kit Kat

September 16, 2005

Po: Did you know I saw a kitty cat?
Daddy: Where?
Po: On the way to your office.
Daddy: Then what happened?
Po: The kitty cat came in to our car and I played with it.
Daddy: That’s nice. What color was the kitty cat?
Po: Chartreuse.
Daddy: Wow, a chartreuse kitty cat.
Po: The kitty cat plays in my toy room and then puts the toys back.
Daddy: Then it’s a good little kitty cat, isn’t it.
Po: Yes. It’s a big kitty cat, not a little one. We have to give the kitty cat a name. Can you think of a name?
Daddy: Why don’t you tell me?
Po: No, you.
Daddy: Ok, um… (Po turns and looks at me) I’m thinking… How about Kit kat?
Po: Kit kat is a chocolate. The kitty cat is not a chocolate, it’s real.
Daddy: Ok, how about Angus?
Po: Angus is a bad name. Ok, his name is Kit kat. Can you write his name on a label and stick it on the wall in the toy room so he’ll know his name?
Daddy: Ok.
Po: (now already walking into school, returns and says) I want to tell you one more thing about my kitty cat.
Daddy: What is it?
Po: My kitty cat can swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home