March 28, 2006

A Wish In The Heart

September 15, 2005

Po: Did you and Nemo [Mimo] get stuck in the sand?
Daddy: Yes.
Po: Like we got stuck in the sand in Chennai?
Daddy: Yes.
Po: Why didn’t you take me with you?
Daddy: That was a long time ago. You weren’t even born yet.
Po: Where was I?
Daddy: I didn’t even know the mommy then.
Po: I was in mommy’s heart?
Daddy: Yes, you were in mommy’s heart and my heart.
Po: And then I was in mommy tummy?
Daddy: Yes, but part of you is made from daddy and part from mommy. After I met mommy I put part of you from my heart into mommy tummy and mommy put part of you from mommy heart into mommy tummy and then you were born.
Po: How did you put me into mommy’s tummy?
Daddy: Er, how do I put this? Daddy loved the mommy very much and mommy loved the daddy very much and they got really close and… um…
Po: Was there a pipe from the heart to the tummy?
Daddy: Yes, indeed, there were pipes involved.
Po: And I went through the pipes? Did you see me go into mommy tummy?
Daddy: No, you were reeally small.
Po: Will you write to mommy on your computer and tell her that I want a banana yellow car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home