December 15, 2006

The Gameboy

June 2, 2006

This whole conversation happened without Powie taking his eyes of the Sonic the Hedgehog game he was playing on his Gameboy.

Po: Daddy, you’re bad!
Daddy: Why?!
Po: Because you’re not getting me Gameboy cartridges quickly.
Daddy: But I just got you the Gameboy for your birthday the other day.
Po: Yes, you’re good because you got me the Gameboy but you’re bad because you’re not getting me more cartridges. I need more cartridges.
Daddy: You finish all levels of your Sonic and Curious George cartridges first.
Po: But all the levels are too difficult for me to finish. Will you give me some cartridges someday?
Daddy: Yes I will.
Po: Tomorrow?
Daddy: No, not tomorrow.
Po: Next week? Will you give me some cartridges next week?
Daddy: No, not next week.
Po: But why, daddy, why?

Then he wandered off presumably because he came to a particularly engrossing part of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home