December 15, 2006

The German Cannibal

May 12, 2006

For some reason, Notti decided to tell Po the story of the German cannibal who cut and ate up another willing and cooperative German. This conversation ensued a day later.

Po: I want you to eat me.
Daddy: What?
Po: I want you to eat me.
Daddy: I can’t eat you.
Po: No, please, I want you to eat me.
Daddy: But I don’t want to eat you. Besides, if I eat you I will go to jail. Do you want me to go to jail?
Po: Just tell them your baby told you to eat him.
Daddy: [thinking “yeah, that’s a good defense!"] You know that man who was eaten told the other man to eat him. Yet he went to jail. You’re not allowed to eat people even if they ask you to eat them.
Po: But I want you to eat me pleeeease. Just open your mouth big Aaah and eat me.
Daddy: But if I eat you then you won’t be there anymore and I want you to be there.
Po: Ok, just eat a part of me.
Daddy: [num num num – nibbles on the Po’s arm] There, I ate a part of you.
Po: No, it’s still there.
Daddy: What, you want me to cut it and eat it? You’ll get a big owie. Now drink your medicine.
Po: [glug]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home